Friday, September 2, 2011

Technical Difficulties

So...I'm getting some feedback that my "comments" section isn't working too well. Sorry! Though I'm not going to attempt to fix this today, I will attempt to fix it on Monday. Because I'm going out of town in about an hour and I don't have time to attempt what I perceive as a huge technological hurdle. I never ran track, and my hurdling skills are simply not up to par. But I'll get things back on track for sure! In the meantime...thanks for commenting on facebook. :)

Speaking of technicalities and going out of town...

My streak is about to end. I'm going up to the mountains this weekend, and I won't have an internet connection. Or even cell service for that matter. (That sounds like the beginning of some horrible horror movie plot. "She left for the mountains expecting peace and serenity with no cell phone or wifi connection. Little did she know who she would meet in that forrest trail. Dunt, dunt, duh!" Or something.)

What I'm trying to say is that I won't be able to post on Saturday or Sunday. But I think everyone will live. And I'll be back on Monday. Hopefully I'll even be back with pictures and stories from this adventurous weekend. Hey - it's a singles weekend. There are bound to be a few anecdotal gems. And maybe even pictures.

However...if I post this weekend, you can know that I came home early because it was lame. We'll see. :)

In the meantime, here are a few more Wyoming pictures. Happy Labor Day Weekend!

We ALL loved the alpine slides. Ok - Grandma and Grandpa didn't try them, but everyone else did. Ok - the twins didn't either. But everyone else. Here are Kari and Kallie.


Sorry this pic came out small! Mom, Kalls, Dad, David, and Kari in front of the Tetons on the way to Yellowstone.


The fam at Old Faithful. We were really grateful to finally be there!


Me and Dad waiting for the geyser to blow. It did. They really know how to time that thing.


Danny and Claire. Isn't she too cute?


This one's small too. Shoot! Don't worry. I'll do a whole series on this place. These pools were AMAZING! One of my favorite parts of Yellowstone. David makes a good model for us.


Mom and Grandma at the pools. It was very windy. Hold on to your hat Gram!

1 comment: