Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pretty Soon...

...I get to see this face!


And these two faces! (Pay no attention to the spit-up on D'd face.)


Ok- they're all way more grown up now, which is another reason why I need to go visit. I'm so excited to head to Idaho tomorrow for a quick trip!

If my blog posts get a little sporadic the next few days, please know that it's because I'm traveling or playing with the cutest kids on the planet. (Don't argue with me about this. It's my blog and I get to decide who the cutest are. Done.)

I'm not really looking forward to the drive, but Mom and Dad and I will have fun. Hopefully I won't drive them crazy. At least there's a very low possibility of snow this time.

And now I have to pack. I'm going to be so tired tomorrow. But I couldn't pass up the delightful evening I had tonight. I got to visit with my grandparents and my aunt and uncle from San Diego. It was even fun talking about dating. :) Don't worry Kari - they're coming for Christmas. They wanted to see the whole fam.

Did I mention that it's almost Conference weekend? Wohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment