Saturday, September 24, 2011

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Broadcast

I'm back.

Please pardon the interruption.

My internet has been seriously struggling, and I just couldn't fight with it on Thursday.

Yesterday my excuse was laziness mixed with a big dose of over-tired.

But I'm back on track. Hopefully...

Tonight I'm very grateful that I was able to watch the General Relief Society broadcast. I am blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and I love that I am also a member of the largest women's organization in the world.

It's not often that I take the time to remember that I, as a woman, have wonderful innate gifts and qualities.

But I do.

We all do.

We are daughters (and sons for you boys) of God. And that is something more wonderful than i can comprehend.

I need to remember that more often. And then act accordingly.

Here's a link to some highlights of the meeting. It is more than worth the time to watch or read the whole thing, but if nothing else, the highlights are good too.

I particularly loved President Dieter F. Uchtdorf's talk.

I'm going to try really hard to "forget not" the principles and truths that he taught.

Also...I went to the mall today.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, it's me your golden ticket and I swear I saw your cute roomate singing in the women's choir last night...can't remember her name but did you see her too???

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! Good eye Lou! (Or should I call you "goldy?") It was Sheila, and it was so fun to see her singing there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And...I went to the mall today.
    I love you and your posts.
    :)

    ReplyDelete