Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day Dreaming

Here are a few examples of places I'd rather be tomorrow instead of work. I'm grateful for work, but tonight I'm thinking that it would be better if tomorrow I could be in...

...Monterey,


the Temple (doesn't have to be Salt Lake),


at a Giants game (especially since they're making a late run for the wild card),


Mexico (or Costa Rica),


Idaho (to see that cute family that lives there),


Seattle,


Disneyland (or World - I'm not picky),


or even San Diego.


I may not get to go to any of these places, but at least I get to go visit Gram and Gramps. :)

2 comments:

  1. Can I join you in any of those adventures. I agree, there are way too many other places to be instead of work. Let's start figuring a way to not have to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word - WINNEMUCCA!!!

    P.S. Sorry that my phone died the other day. I didn't really mean for our conversation to end so abruptly. I hope your birthday dinner was fun! Let's chat again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete