Monday, September 26, 2011

France. We Come From France.

I'm not sure how many of you remember the classic SNL skit that became the movie The Coneheads (this isn't a great link. Sorry!).

Whether you are watching this clip for the first time or seeing it and having SNL flashbacks of days gone by, please note the funny way in which the Coneheads move.

They are very stiff and formal. When they turn, they seem to turn with their entire bodies.

Not that my head has grown ten extra inches, but I kind of felt like them today.

I have a kink in my neck that has stopped me from turning to the left all day long.

Annoying!

I had to swivel my chair any time anyone came by my desk to talk to me today. It's just not normal to always have to turn with your whole body. But you also can't be rude and talk to people without looking at them.

I need Kari back here with all of her massage skills so that I can move without pain.

And without looking like an idiotic conehead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment