Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Maybe Too Much?

I might have over-done it at the gym today.

I can barely feel my arms. Is that a bad sign?

I just joined the gym, and I'm trying to have more well-rounded work-out weeks. Which means that I have to do more than cardio. But I'm good at cardio. It strength that I'm not so good at. (Sorry for that dangling participle.)

But I had a free initial consultation, and it became very apparent that I need strength training in my life. Apparently especially in my triceps. :)

So I went to a class today. Body Pump. My dear friend KB used to go to it, and she said it was hard but good. And it was.

But who knew that I would hardly be able to lift my arms to wash my face tonight? There were a lot of reps of a lot of things. I may not be able to walk tomorrow.

Oh the things we do for healthy bodies! This is good for me in the long run, right? :)

3 comments:

  1. I love body pump! I do it too do together we can add a little weight on our thighs as we do tricep dips in spiritamd by the time a vp reunion taked place we will be ripped ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comments on my itouch read and spell like I am not from
    this country...

    ReplyDelete