Saturday, September 17, 2011

33 Wonderful Years of Life

I am WAY too tired to actually post about all that we did today, but I do want to say how grateful I am for all the wonderful people in my little corner of the world and for the blessed life that I have lived for these past 33 years.

I have a great life! And I love my family so much. They are my absolute favorite people in the world and I just always want to spend time with them. Good thing we have eternity! :)

So...in this upcoming year, I think I need to learn how I can better share my blessings.

And as a teaser for tomorrow, here are my two favorite quotes from the day:

"It sounds like a melon."

"Jenn, you are like...lemon gelato."

Excited?

Thanks for such a happy birthday.

Also, thank you to the Giants for winning again tonight. That was a terrific birthday present.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I made the blog! Can't wait for the rest... :) And thanks for being born--we get you and a really fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should have taken a birthday dinner picture. DRAT!

    ReplyDelete