Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Four Generations of Keils

On Thanksgiving, with the exception of one cousin (Kristen was saving the world overseas), we had all of my family on my mom's side together. Since this doesn't happen very often, we decided to take a few pictures. Below you will find four generations of the Keil family. My grandparents at the top of the stairs, their three children next, then the grandchildren, and the great-grandchildren intermixed at the bottom. First we took a nice picture.


And then someone made some sort of joke, and this is what we ended up with:


But since laughing hysterically is how we like to enjoy our family gatherings, I guess this is just about as perfect of a family picture as we could take.

The only people (besides Kristen) who were missing were the spouses who were looking on. I think they looked at that staircase and decided to stay as far away from this idea as possible. :)

I love my family!

1 comment:

  1. What a great looking group! And what a fun picture for family history. You still have the same laugh smile - so cute!

    ReplyDelete