Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Don't Judge

OK - I know that maybe it's ridiculous, but I kind of am hooked on watching the new "season" of The Mormon Bachelor. I know it's kind of laughable of me, but the idea is so much better than that of the tv show, that I kind of want to see how it all goes.

The idea is this:

Girls apply to go on a date with the Mormon Bachelor.

Then the guy's friends screen the girls and pick 22 of them for first dates.

He goes on 22 first dates (many of them completely blind dates) in 22 days.

He then chooses 8 girls for second dates, and goes on 8 more dates in 8 more days.

Finally, he chooses one girl to keep dating and "meet the parents."

There are no cheesy roses involved - thankfully - and they have someone put together a 3-4 minute video of the date for a little recap each day.

Anyway...call it a guilty pleasure or whatever you will, but I've found myself tuning in each day to see what happened the night before. And, I must say, that the girls have put together some very creative dates. So, view if you will. :)

1 comment:

  1. I took a gander at the link you posted and it turns out I was in DC with date #4's twin sister Brittany. I think AmyAnn knows her too. Small Mormon world, no?

    ReplyDelete