Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yes, I've Been To A Monster Truck Rally

Yesterday I got to play monster trucks with Ariane's cute 4 year old nephew, Allan. I'm pretty sure that I didn't follow all of his rules or play the "right" way, but it did remind me of the time that I went to a Monster Truck Rally.

Yes, several years ago I went to the Energy Solutions Arena (that's in Salt Lake City where the Jazz play) and watched a whole evening of this:

Amazing, huh? It was quite an experience. I can't say that I'll be attending any more Monster Truck Rallies, but I'm sure glad I got to go to one.

And it was all thanks to this wonderful friend.
Thanks, Jen, for breaking up with the boy that you bought the tickets for (she's now happily married) and inviting me to go instead! We always have a ton-o-fun together!

And that's my monster truck memory for the day. :)

5 comments:

  1. SO fun! We want about 4 years ago in Nampa and it was a lot of fun. We took ear protection for us all and I have to say we used it. I don't think we will ever go back, but it was fun! What a cool memory :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAZLOW!! Oh i love it. Who says Big Foot isn't real! That was one of the funnest nights! My ears hurt for days! I totally forgot I had bought those tix for a boy. You were definitely the better date! ps...I think I look scary in that pic! :) LOVE YOU and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to be the open-minded adventurer! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never play cars the right way either. Oh Monster Trucks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gees.... I got married too soon and my LITTLE sister got to play with my friends and have all the fun!

    ReplyDelete