Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Madness of March (Almost)

It's almost time folks!

The family bracket challenge gets pretty intense.

Can you guess who my pick usually is?

I made that shirt. Pretty good, huh? Too bad I don't have it anymore.

Truth be told, though I now know that Duke is truly a good basketball program and I love them, I started rooting for them in 6th grade when I had a crush on a boy who liked Duke. Thank you 6th grade crush for teaching me about Duke basketball. :)

Also, BYU may make a good showing this year. It's the year of the Jimmer.

Bring on the tourney!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm not a sports person, but I make an exception for college basketball. I always start my bracket with UCLA in the middle, and then work out. It hasn't worked out for me (yet), but I have to be true to my school. How are the Bruins looking this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duke always messes up my bracket, including last year when I swore off Duke almost entirely and then they won. I'm more of a UConn loyalist myself. And I think I will push BYU past the first round this year... I love March Madness!

    ReplyDelete