Thursday, October 6, 2011

Seven Quarters from Kallie

One more cute Idaho story:

On Saturday (after the ice cream that the twins devoured), the men took the babies home to go to bed, and the girls - me, Mom, Mollie, and Kallie - got ready to go hit one of Mollie's new favorite stores.

As we stood in the restaurant getting ready to go, our conversation went something like this:

Mom: I don't have my purse. Do you?

Mollie: No.

Jenn: No.

Mom: So that means that none of has a driver's license with us. Jenn - you drive.

Jenn: It also means that we don't have any money.

[We all look at each other realizing that the shopping trip might now be less fun when Kallie looks up with all the worry of a six-year-old.]

Kallie: And I only have seven quarters!

Ok - maybe it wasn't as cute when I wrote it down as it was when it actually happened, but I just love that girl! She's just as sweet as can be!

And, luckily, we didn't need to use her seven quarters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment