Friday, October 7, 2011

Conference Time...But Not General


I'm going to this today.

I'm looking forward to it.

And not at the same time. 

I have a love/hate relationship with being single. 

And I think that these events accentuate all aspects of that. 

But I'm going with a good attitude and great friends, so that should be a winning combo.

And, don't worry - I know not to surround myself with a lot of friends the whole time. I will leave myself open to meet lots of new people. Even my grandpa made sure to remind me that no guy has enough courage or ego to come up to a large group of girls and ask to talk to one of them in particular.

Yes, I recently had a dating conversation with my grandpa. And grandma and aunt and uncle, actually. :)

So...off to a new adventure! 

3 comments:

  1. Look, I'm posting a comment! Let's hope it pans out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it! It worked! And you even figured out how to get your name in there! Ahh...the beauty of technology. :)

    ReplyDelete