Monday, October 10, 2011

Boise Pictures

Here are several thousand words worth of pictures from my recent trip to Idaho. Holy moly I miss that family so much!

Dylan woke up on Saturday morning and all he wanted to do was help me put together his new high chair. And sit in it at the same time.


We like to call her hello-I-just-woke-up-and-have-crazy-hair-Claire. Not really. That's kind of a long nickname. But her hair was beautifully out of control.


Their real nicknames are Diz (or Dizzy) and Rita (or Frita or Frita-lay). And they WILL grow up to be Boise State fans. It's forced from an early age. This was right after Dylan pretty much took over Claire's toy. Oh well. Move on.
 

Dad started rapping to Claire and she was completely entranced. So much so that she forgot that she hates wearing hats. Dad's command of "the flow" is mesmerizing.


Danny and Dylan. Go Broncos!


I may have mentioned it before, but this girl just makes me melt!


Powdered donut?


Yes, please!


Our amazing gymnast! I got to go to her class, and she did such a good job!


Sisters, sisters! There were never such devoted sisters! So cute and cuddly. :)


I can't wait until Christmas when we're all together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment