Friday, December 3, 2010

Adventure: Kings Game (with REALLY good seats!)

Once upon a time my boss couldn't use his tickets to a Kings game. Since he is so generous, he offered them to me, and I found three friends (Kristin, Sean, and Ariane) to come with me to the game. It was a dark and stormy night, but our spirits were high as we drove our car straight to the front of the lot with our "H preferred" parking pass. We shook off any chill of the night air by taking a long walk down, down, down the stairs to our seats that were a mere seven rows from the court.


Sitting this close, we realized that these are BIG men who play the game of basketball!


This is the woman assigned to take our orders. Yes, these were the special seats that come with your own menu and serving staff. Though we didn't order anything, it was nice to know that we could. :)

In the end, we got free thunder sticks, cheered loudly, and the Kings won. And we went home happily ever after. The end.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you had your own wait staff and you didn't even order some nachos! From what I understand, nachos are twice as good when you don't have to wait in line to get them. Not that I would know. I've never had my own wait staff. But you'd better believe I'm going to get one now!

    ReplyDelete