Wednesday, November 17, 2010

By Popular Demand

Because two people requested pictures of the gourds, here you go. :) They're nothing fancy, but we had fun. It's more like we stained them. Some people paint designs, make them into snowmen, etc. We just made them look fall-like. Clearly I do not have the skills to make them look great in photos, and if I had some fall leaves it would be better, but you at least get the idea. Enjoy! And...if anyone wants to paint gourds next year, I'm in!



*Yes, these were the same three gourds in this whole series of pictures. :)

2 comments:

  1. They look great, almost like they are made of wood. Very harvesty/fall festive if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful and they really do look like they are wood! Never seeing gourd art or going to a festival myself, I wonder how long they last. Do they rot or stay good forever?

    ReplyDelete