Sunday, November 14, 2010

Adventure: TWINS!

Way back in July, my brother and his wife added TWINS to their family. Mollie was a trooper and carried these bundles of joy all the way to full term! In August, my grandparents and I were able to make the trip to Boise to meet the newest additions to the family - Dylan and Claire. Then I was lucky enough to turn around and visit them again over Labor Day weekend. Three kids = Aunt Heaven. I am so lucky to be an aunt! Love! Love! Love! Here are some picture of the first trip.

Here's Mollie with Claire and Dylan. Doesn't she look fantastic?!


Me and Kalls. We sure do have fun together!


And...sometimes we're a little silly. :)


Kallie, Grandma, Grandpa, Dylan, Me, and Claire. Kallie is an expert roller-blader (as long as you're there to catch her).


What a cute family!!! I wish we all lived closer together!




3 comments:

  1. Very cute kids. They are lucky to have you as an aunt. And your sister-in-law, she doesn't even look like she just had a baby, let alone twins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I ever mentioned that you're welcome to be an aunt to my kid, too? And come and see them whenever you want? Go ahead and start planning now. Texas is lovely this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alena - I know. She makes me sick. But I love her. :)

    Erin - you buy the ticket and I'll bring the onesie that says "My Auntie is Awesome." Carolyn will never know if we start telling her now that I'm her aunt from California. :)

    ReplyDelete