Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"Michael J. Fox was Alex P. Keaton"

Every time I roll in my chair at work I feel like Alex P. Keaton from the TV show "Family Ties." Remember the opening song where they always showed him pushing himself in his rolling chair from his desk to someplace to check the answer in a book and then rolling back again? Anyone? No one remembers that? It's just another one of the weird pieces of television folklore stuck in my head? Ok - I can live with that. But I still see that scene in my head almost every time I roll in my chair.

3 comments:

  1. I think of My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding when she's rolling around happily in her chair, right before she sees Ian Miller standing outside. And then I think of when he walks in the travel agency a couple of days later and she biffs it because she hasn't taken off her headset...and then I remember to take off my headset because I don't want to end up on the floor because more than likely, a hot, hunky man won't come to my rescue. Then I'd just be a fat, pregnant lady laying on the floor and that'd be sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I love that part - especially when she forgets about the headset. I'm glad that you remember to take off the headset. You are SO smart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY remember it and I love it! I had SUCH a huge crush on him. That makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete