Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oh Canada!

Yes, my friends, I will soon be visiting our great neighbor to the north, Canada. I have never been to this foreign nation before, and I actually had to renew my passport in order to go. (Am I really old enough to have an expired passport? I know I got it in college, but has it been 10 years?! Yes, actually it's been 11. Since I got the passport...Only 10 since graduation. Class of 2000! Holla! Did you know that Shakespeare used "holla" in his writing? Yep. Check out "As you Like It." I know that title should be underlined, but I can't figure out how to do that right now, and I'm into instant gratification with regard to my blog technology. If I can't figure it out I move on. Am I digressing within these parentheses?)

Anyway... I'm headed to Vancouver, BC with the family. Who wants to tell me all of the amazing things I should do while I'm there? My brother wants us to be spontaneous, but I like to have a few options in mind. :)

2 comments:

  1. If you're driving, feel free to stop in & say hi! :) When are you leaving? Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see the Capilano Suspension bridge... I was too chicken to cross it when my family was there years ago, but they loved it. It's surrounded by a beautiful nature area that I enjoyed looking at.

    ReplyDelete