Sunday, April 25, 2010

If You Need a Good Laugh...

This happened a couple of years ago, but if you ever need something to bring some happiness to your day, go to you tube and search for "Jenn's Big Spill," or just click here. It never gets old. You should definitely listen to my sister's running commentary. It's funnier than my big spill. :) In my defense, it's really hard to ride one of those trike things, that was the first time I'd ever been on one, and though my family knew you weren't supposed to ride it on a hill, they had me try it on a hill.

Enjoy! I hope this brightens your week. :)

Jenn

4 comments:

  1. Your sister laughing has to be the best part - it made me laugh right out loud at my desk at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Her utter glee at my mishap is always the funniest. :) The other funny thing is that she had tried to ride it a few days prior and she totally couldn't get it. As soon as I walked in the door of my parent's house that weekend, she said, "Can we make Jenn ride the trike? And I'll video her while she tries." It's like she knew that something embarrassing was inevitable. I'm glad it made you laugh. I was pretty sure it would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks for the reminder. It was funny watching the video than and even funnier now. I hope you are laughing now at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm...I read the title of your post and instantly thought ...I wonder if it is that video of her on that bike ...and yes ...it was. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete