Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

This year, I decided to make my costume for Halloween. Ok - I decided to ask my incredibly talented grandma to teach me how to sew by making a costume for me for Halloween. :)

We had a great time! It is always fun to spend time with my grandparents, but it's also really fun to have a project. Here are a few of my pictures from the weekend.

Here's me in my Alice in Wonderland costume. I LOVE it!!! I really felt like Alice.


Koreen, Nicole, Christina, and I ventured to Berkeley for a Halloween party on Friday. After I finished changing into my costume in the car (quite an adventure in itself!), we enjoyed the festivities for a bit.


There was another Alice there...


The Berkeley Institute building used to be a mansion, so we climbed up to the attic to look around. Guess what we found? A tiny door! Of course, Alice had to check it out. That's what she does!


Then we found an even smaller door! So...I popped through to say hello.


And then I needed to climb through a window...


...and out onto the roof. (Sorry that the pictures are sideways).


And, I couldn't end my Halloween post without a tribute to Grandma and Grandpa. Here they are at their friends' Halloween party. Don't they look fantastic?! Hmm...I wonder where I get my excitement for dressing up? :)


3 comments:

  1. First of all, amazing costume. Second of all, HEY! I've been there! To that Berkeley institute building! I've been homesick for Berkeley this morning and now seeing that you were there this weekend makes me all the more homesick for it! Boo... but fun for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Love it. And I love your grandparents. Their costumes are great!

    ReplyDelete