Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We Interrupt This Blog For...

The NLCS! Yes, my friends, our very own San Francisco Giants are playing for the National League championship. I have therefore changed my blog background to orange and black to help cheer them on.

They split the games in Philadelphia over the weekend, and I think they'll take two of the three at home this week. That would mean that they'd only have to win one more in Philly to take the series. Tune in this afternoon when our boy Matt Cain takes the mound. The Phillies are good, but I think the Giants have it in them this year! Fingers crossed!

By the way...who else loves Cody Ross?! Keep the home runs coming my friend.










2 comments:

  1. Go Giants ...but I have to say that Buster is my boy. I heart him!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - I totally agree about Buster! I was just so surprised with Cody Ross this weekend. It was like he was just sort of "there" during the end of the season, and then - bam - three home runs. I love Buster because he still looks like he's about 15. :) Let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete