Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Little Corner of the Internet

There's a lot of pressure associated with the first post of a new blog. It sets the scene. It creates a tone. There's a lot riding on it. So the question arises...do you open with a joke? A story? A poetic tribute to all major life events since 1997? No. The only logical way to start things off on the right foot is to find the perfect picture that screams, "This is me!"


How better to say "Welcome to my blog!" than with a picture of me sticking my head through a lego shark head? Enjoy, and here's to happy blogging in the days to come!

5 comments:

  1. Wow - what a great start!! I'm excited to follow the adventures of Jenn!! - Sarah Rollins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm happy to see you found the perfect picture - LOL! We can't wait to follow all your fun adventures. I'll add you to my Google Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Now I have another way to stay in touch and see what fun things you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness. Now I can stalk you. I mean, like, separate from the stalking I do on Facebook. Nothing brings me more joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture. I'm glad you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete